Cinnamon Bagel Chips
These crispy snacks put a fun new spin on cinnamon toast. The kids will love them.
Yield: 8 chips (serving size: 4 chips)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 199
- Calories from fat: 22%
- Fat: 4.9g
- Saturated fat: 0.9g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.6g
- Protein: 6g
- Carbohydrate: 32.8g
- Fiber: 1.3g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 2.2mg
- Sodium: 358mg
- Calcium: 49mg
- 2 (2-ounce) frozen unsplit plain bagels, thawed
- 1 tablespoon reduced-calorie stick margarine
- Butter-flavored vegetable cooking spray
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat toaster oven to 350°.
- Cut each bagel horizontally into 4 slices, using a serrated knife. Place margarine in a small microwave-safe bowl; microwave at high 15 seconds or until margarine melts. Lightly coat bagel slices with cooking spray, and brush with margarine.
- Arrange bagel slices in a single layer on toaster oven pan. Combine sugar and cinnamon; stir well, and sprinkle over bagel slices. Bake at 350° for 12 minutes or until crisp. Remove from pan, and let cool completely on a wire rack. Store bagel chips in an air-tight container.
- Note: Substitute cinnamon-raisin bagels for plain bagels, if desired. To bake bagel chips in a conventional oven, place bagel slices on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until crisp.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note