Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 cup(s) 1/2 inch peeled granny apples
- 1 teaspoon(s) butter
- 1 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- dash(es) salt
- melt butter in pan over med. heat. Add apples and remaining ingredients. Cook 5 min. until tender. Stirring
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Nwkeel and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
cinnamon apples Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables