Cinnamon Apple Whole Wheat Pancakes
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/4 cup(s) Whole Wheat Flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) Baking soda
- 1 teaspoon(s) Baking Powder
- 1 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) Cinnamon
- 1 Egg
- 2 Egg Whites
- 1 cup(s) Lowfat Buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon(s) Vanilla
- 1/2 Small Apple Cored and chopped up small
- In a medium sized bowl blend well the flour, baking soda, baking powder, brown sugar and the cinnamon.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg and the egg whites. Add the buttermilk and vanilla. Stir this into the dry ingredients. Add the chopped apple and stir just until combined.
- Spray a griddle with a non stick cooking spray. Heat on medium heat. Pour 1/3 cup of pancake batter for each pancake. Using a spoon spread batter to make a large sized pancake (do this quickly.) When pancake is medium brown and top of pancake is "set", flip over to finish cooking.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Sherry3456 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cinnamon Apple Whole Wheat Pancakes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch
More Recipes for Main Dishes