Lose the boring, berry parfaits and try the flavors of cinnamon-apple for a change.
Yield: Serves 8
- 1 cup quick-cooking oats, uncooked
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 21-oz. can apple pie filling, warmed
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream, slightly softened
- Combine oats, brown sugar and butter; spread in an ungreased 8"x8" baking pan. Bake at 350 degrees for 10 minutes. Cool; crumble and set aside. Mix together pie filling and cinnamon; divide among 8 parfait glasses. Top with softened ice cream and crumbled oat mixture.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cinnamon-Apple Parfaits Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch
- PUBLICATION: Gooseberry Patch
More Recipes for Breakfast/Brunch