Cinnamon Apple Cupcakes
Community Recipe from
- 1 package(s) yellow cake mis
- 3 eggs
- 1/3 cup(s) oil
- 1-1/3 cup(s) water
- 1 teaspoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 can(s) Duncan Hines Frosting Creations Starter
- 1 package(s) Dincan Hines Frosting Creations Cinnamon Roll Flavor Mix
- 1.Preheat oven to 350°F. Place cupcake liners in muffin pans.
- 2.Prepare cake batter as directed on package. Add 1 teaspoon cinnamon and mix well.
- 3.Pour batter into cupcake liners, filling them no more than two-thirds full.
- 4.Place 1 to 2 slices of apple from the Duncan Hines® Comstock® Apple Pie Filling on top of each filled cupcake liner.
- 5.Bake for 18 to 21 minutes or until toothpick inserted into cupcakes comes out clean.
- 6.Let cupcakes cool for 5 minutes, then remove from pans to finish cooling.
- 7.Pour packet of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Cinnamon Roll Flavor Mix into can of Duncan Hines® Frosting Creations™ Frosting Starter. Stir until evenly blended.
- 8.Frost cupcakes with the Cinnamon Roll frosting you just created and garnish with a sprinkle of cinnamon or candy corn
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChristyR93 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cinnamon Apple Cupcakes Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts