cinnamon apple chesse cake
Community Recipe from
- 1/2 cup(s) butter softened
- 1/4 cup(s) packed brown sugar
- 1 cup(s) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup(s) quick-cooking oats
- 1/4 cup(s) finely chopped walnuts
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 2 package(s) cream cheese
- 1 can(s) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup(s) apple juice concentrate thawed
- 3 piece(s) EGGS lightly beaten
- 2 piece(s) medium Tart apples peeled and sliced
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 teaspoon(s) cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup(s) apple juice concentrate thawed
- In a small bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy. Gradually add flour, oats, walnuts and cinnamon until well blended. Press onto the bottom and 1-1/2 in. up the sides of a greased 9-in. springform pan. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 325° for 10 minutes or until set. Cool on a wire rack.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Beat in milk and apple juice concentrate until smooth. Add eggs; beat on low speed just until combined (batter will be thin). Pour into crust. Return pan to baking sheet.
- Bake at 325° for 40-45 minutes or until center is almost set. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight.
- In a large skillet, cook and stir apples in butter over medium heat until crisp-tender, about 5 minutes. Cool to room temperature. Arrange over cheesecake.
- In a small saucepan, combine the cornstarch, cinnamon and juice concentrate until smooth. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cook and stir for 1 minute or until thickened. Immediately brush over apples. Refrigerate for 1 hour or until chilled. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 12 servings.
- Nutritional Facts
- 1 serving (1 slice) equals 384 calories, 21 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 108 mg cholesterol, 207 mg sodium, 43 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 8 g protein.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by evelia69 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
cinnamon apple chesse cake Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Cakes/Frostings