- 2 (20-ounce) cans sliced apples, undrained
- 1 to 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 (9-ounce) box yellow cake mix
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- Spread apples on bottom of a lightly greased 13- x 9-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with cinnamon and brown sugar. Top evenly with dry cake mix, and drizzle with melted butter.
- Bake at 350° for 50 to 55 minutes or until golden and bubbly.
- Cherry-Apple Bake: Add 3/4 cup dried cherries to baking dish with sliced apples, and proceed with recipe as directed.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Jiffy Golden Yellow Cake Mix.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This