Cinna-Nut Hot Chocolate
Yield: 4 servings
- 1/2 cup Smucker's® Chocolate Sundae Syrups Ice Cream Topping
- 1/2 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- Ground cinnamon to taste
- 4 cups milk
- Marshmallows or whipped cream
- 1. WHISK chocolate topping, peanut butter, cinnamon and milk in a 2-quart saucepan over medium heat, until the chocolate milk begins to steam and mixture is well blended.
2. REMOVE from heat. Ladle the hot chocolate into serving cups. Top with marshmallows or whipped cream. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages