What a yummy coffee for after a special meal . Or just for a treat.
Photo: Becky Luigart-Stayner
Make a pot of coffee then add the amounts listed below to each mug for the perfect, spiced cupful.
Yield: Makes about 1 1/4 cups.
- 1 cup hot, strong brewed coffee
- 1 tablespoon grated semi-sweet chocolate
- Optional: 3 T. coffee liqueur
- Whipped cream
- Garnish: cinnamon stick
- Combine coffee, chocolate and liqueur, if using, in a large cup or mug; stir until chocolate melts. Dollop with whipped cream. Garnish with cinnamon stick, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cinn-ful Coffee Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Beverages
- PUBLICATION: Gooseberry Patch
More Recipes for Beverages