Cindy's Banana Pudding
Community Recipe from
- 1 box(es) Large vanilla cook and serve pudding
- 2 cup(s) Milk
- 1 can(s) Condensed milk
- 2 cup(s) heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon(s) Vanilla
- 2 tablespoon(s) 10x sugar
- Vanilla wafers or Lorna Doone cookies
- 4-6 Bananas
- Prepare pudding mix as directed on box using 2 cups of milk.
- Add condensed milk and mix well. Cool.
- Whip cream until soft peaks form.
- Add vanilla and 10x sugar to whipped cream and mix well.
- Add one half of whipped cream to cooled pudding. Mix well.
- Line bottom of serving dish with cookies.
- Slice 2-3 bananas over cookies.
- Spoon half of pudding mix over bananas.
- Repeat layers.
- Top with remaining whipped cream.
- Cover and chill.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by 4keepers and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cindy's Banana Pudding Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts