Cindi's Chicken Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 4 cup(s) Herb stuffing
- 1/2 cup(s) margarine
- 3 can(s) Cream of celery soup. Healthy request
- 3-4 Chicken breasts (cooked,diced)
- 3 cup(s) milk
- 1 1/2 cup(s) frozen peas (run under cold water)
- 1/2 onion chopped
- 1 can(s) Water chestnuts sliced, drained
- Preheat oven to 375. Melt margarine and mix with stuffing . Press 1/2 the mixture into a 9 x 13 pan. Blend all other ingredients. Add a dash of salt and pepper. Add mixture to pan and spread the remaining bread crumbs as a topping.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by maryannr and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cindi's Chicken Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes