Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 can(s) 15 ounce tomato sauce
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) cider vinegar
- 1 cup(s) diced onion
- 6 ounce(s) dried spagetti
- 1 garlic clove crushed
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground allspice
- 1 pound(s) ground beef
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) ground red pepper
- 1 can(s) heated red kidney beans
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 1/2 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 teaspoon(s) unsweetened cocoa
- 1 1/2 cup(s) water
- Crumble beef & cook. Add diced onion cook, break up meat. Add garlic, tomato sauce, water cocoa, chili powder, salt, allspice, cinnamon, cumin, red pepper and vinegar. Bring to a simmer, lower heat and simmer uncovered 1 hour. Meat sauce consistency.
- Spoon sauce over cooked spaghetti, top with beans, onion and cheese. Serve with oyster crackers
This recipe is a personal recipe added by carolafallon and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note