Cilantro Shrimp Salad on Sourdough Rolls
It's easy to confuse fresh parsley and cilantro at the grocery store; they're often displayed side by side. If you're in doubt, press a leaf between your fingers. Parsley has a fresh peppery fragrance while cilantro is more pungent. You'll need both in this recipe.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 266
- Fat: 7.3g
- Saturated fat: 1.3g
- Protein: 14.6g
- Carbohydrate: 35.1g
- Cholesterol: 86mg
- Iron: 3.6mg
- Sodium: 823mg
- Calories from fat: 25%
- Fiber: 2.9g
- Calcium: 79mg
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 pound chopped cooked shrimp
- 1 cup quartered cherry tomatoes
- 4 (2-ounce) sourdough rolls (such as Pepperidge Farm)
- 4 romaine lettuce leaves
- Combine mayonnaise and next 8 ingredients in a medium bowl; add shrimp to mayonnaise mixture. Gently fold in tomato.
- Preheat broiler.
- Split rolls in half lengthwise to, but not through, other side. Place on a baking sheet, and broil 2 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- Place a lettuce leaf in each toasted roll; spoon 3/4 cup shrimp mixture into each roll.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This