I can eat it warm straight out of the bowl, my favorite potato salad. The cilantro/lime juice/green chili combo is perfect!
Cilantro Potato Salad
More From Southern Living
Chill Time: 4 Hours
- 3 pounds red potatoes
- 2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 (4.5-oz.) can chopped green chiles
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice (about 2 limes)
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 slices maple bacon, cooked and crumbled
- Garnish: chopped fresh cilantro
- 1. Cook potatoes and 1 tsp. salt in boiling water to cover in a large Dutch oven 15 minutes or until fork tender. Drain and cool. Cut potatoes into quarters.
- 2. Stir together mayonnaise, next 6 ingredients, and remaining 1 tsp. salt in a large bowl; add potatoes, and toss to coat. Cover and chill at least 4 hours. Stir in bacon just before serving; garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads