- 3 1/2 pounds red potatoes
- 2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 (4.5-oz.) can chopped green chiles
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 cooked bacon slices, crumbled
How to Make It
Cook potatoes and 1 teaspoon salt in boiling water to cover in a large Dutch oven 15 minutes or just until fork tender. Drain and let stand in ice water to cover 15 minutes; drain well. Cut potatoes into quarters.
Stir together mayonnaise, next 6 ingredients, and remaining 1 teaspoon salt in a large bowl; add potatoes, and toss to coat. Cover and chill at least 1 hour. Sprinkle evenly with bacon just before serving.