- 8 ounces uncooked penne rigate (about 2 cups)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 small zucchini, halved lengthwise and sliced (about 3/4 cup)
- 1 small yellow squash, halved lengthwise and sliced (about 1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup sugar snap peas, trimmed
- 1/2 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup Cilantro Pesto
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 6 (6-ounce) Yellowfin tuna fillets
- Cooking spray
- calories 404
- caloriesfromfat 20 %
- fat 8.8 g
- satfat 2.9 g
- monofat 3.8 g
- polyfat 1.2 g
- protein 46.2 g
- carbohydrate 32.2 g
- fiber 2.1 g
- cholesterol 83 mg
- iron 3.2 mg
- sodium 478 mg
- calcium 126 mg
How to Make It
Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. Drain; place in a large bowl.
Melt butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add zucchini, squash, and peas; sauté 2 minutes or until crisp-tender. Stir in tomatoes; sauté 30 seconds. Add vegetable mixture and 1/2 cup Cilantro Pesto to pasta, tossing gently to coat.
Sprinkle salt and black pepper evenly over tuna. Return skillet to medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add tuna to pan; cook 2 minutes on each side or until desired degree of doneness. Slice tuna across grain into 1/2-inch-thick slices. Spoon about 1 cup pasta mixture onto each of 6 plates; top each serving with 1 sliced tuna steak.
Note: Nutritional analysis includes Cilantro Pesto.