Very good I added this on my sandwich.
Photo: Becky Luigart-Stayner; Styling: Buffy Hargett
More From Southern Living
Total: 25 Minutes
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 2 cups loosely packed fresh cilantro leaves
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup cold water
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. Bake pecans in a single layer in a shallow pan 5 to 6 minutes or until toasted and fragrant, stirring halfway through. Cool 10 minutes.
- 2. Meanwhile, place a small skillet over medium-high heat until hot; add cumin seeds, and cook, stirring constantly, 1 to 2 minutes or until toasted. Cool 10 minutes.
- 3. Process pecans, cumin seeds, and next 7 ingredients in a food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides as needed.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This