- 1 1/2 cups fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1/3 cup olive oil, divided
- 2 tablespoons pecans, chopped
- 2 tablespoons pine nuts
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Process cilantro, garlic, and 2 tablespoons olive oil in a food processor until a rough paste forms. Add pecans, pine nuts, and cheese, and process until blended, stopping to scrape down sides. With processor running, pour remaining oil through food chute in a slow, steady stream; process until smooth. Cover and chill up to 5 days or freeze up to 1 month, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note