Try this delicious sauce as a dip for fresh vegetables, samosas, or pot stickers.
Yield: Makes 1 cup
- 2 cups fresh cilantro (about 2 bunches)
- 1/2 cup fresh mint
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 2 teaspoons grated peeled fresh ginger
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 to 1 jalapeÃ±o chile, seeded and chopped
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- Place first 9 ingredients in a food processor; process until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. With processor running, gradually add oil through food chute in a slow, steady stream. Cover and let stand at room temperature 30 minutes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments