Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) lime juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) rice vinegar
- 1 clove(s) garlic minced
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- 1 teaspoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup(s) cilantro roughly chopped
- Place all items in food processor or blender. Pulse until garlic and cilantro are fully crushed, and everything is well combined. Store covered in the refrigerator for up to one week.
- Yield: 1 cup.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ChristyR93 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cilantro-Lime Vinaigrette Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salad Dressings