Cilantro-Lime Sour Cream Dip
Only 5 ingredients are needed to make this cilantro and lime flavored sour cream dip. This simple appetizer can be made ahead and chilled until you're ready to serve. Double or triple the recipe to feed a crowd.
More From Southern Living
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Stir together all ingredients. Cover and chill until ready to serve.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This