Notes: If making up to 1 day ahead, chill airtight.
Yield: Makes about 1 1/4 cups
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 27
- Calories from fat: 96%
- Protein: 0.1g
- Fat: 2.9g
- Saturated fat: 0.4g
- Carbohydrate: 0.3g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Sodium: 21mg
- Cholesterol: 2.1mg
- 1 cup regular or reduced-fat mayonnaise
- 1 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons sliced green onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped peeled fresh ginger
- 1 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- In a blender or food processor, whirl 1/3 cup mayonnaise, cilantro, green onion, ginger, lime peel, and lime juice until smooth. Pour into a bowl and whisk in remaining 2/3 cup mayonnaise; salt to taste.
- Nutritional analysis per tablespoon.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note