Cilantro Lime Rice
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 cup(s) Long grain white rice uncooked
- 2 cup(s) Water
- 1 teaspoon(s) Chicken Bouillon Granules
- 2 tablespoon(s) Fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoon(s) Fresh cilantro chopped
- Salt to taste
- Bring the rice, water, and chicken bouillon to a boil in a saucepan over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until the rice is tender, 20-25 minutes. Remove from the heat, add the lime juice, cilantro, and salt; fluff with a fork and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KristinSessions and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cilantro Lime Rice Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables