Cilantro Lime Crema
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 ounce(s) sour cream
- 1/4 cup(s) 2% milk
- 2 tablespoon(s) cilantro finely chopped
- 2 teaspoon(s) garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 2 whole(s) limes juiced
- 1 pinch(s) kosher salt and fresh ground pepper
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream, milk, cilantro, garlic,cumin, and lime juice and chill for 1 hour. Season with salt and pepper. Serve with Tequila Lime Fish Tacos.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SSE408 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note