Cilantro Lime Crema
Community Recipe from
- 8 ounce(s) sour cream
- 1/4 cup(s) 2% milk
- 2 tablespoon(s) cilantro finely chopped
- 2 teaspoon(s) garlic minced
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) ground cumin
- 2 whole(s) limes juiced
- 1 pinch(s) kosher salt and fresh ground pepper
- In a small bowl, combine sour cream, milk, cilantro, garlic,cumin, and lime juice and chill for 1 hour. Season with salt and pepper. Serve with Tequila Lime Fish Tacos.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by SSE408 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes