Cilantro-Lime Cream Sauce
- 3/4 cup butter
- 6 garlic cloves, chopped
- 1 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 cup white wine
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 1/2 cup condensed chicken broth, undiluted
- 1 cup whipping cream
- Melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add garlic and cilantro; cook 1 minute.
- Stir in wine, lime juice, and broth.
- Process mixture in a blender until smooth. Return mixture to saucepan, and stir in cream. Cook over medium-high heat just until mixture boils.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note