cilantro lime chicken fajitas
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/4 cup(s) cilantro chopped
- 3/4 cup(s) olive oil
- 5 tablespoon(s) fresh lime juice
- 2 1/2 teaspoon(s) cumin
- 1 1/4 teaspoon(s) ancho chile powder
- 6 chicken breasts
- 3 poblano chiles
- 3 yellow peppers 3/4 inch wedges
- 2 red onions sliced in 1/2 inch rounds
- Puree first five ingredients in a food processor.
- Put chicken in a baking dish and pour 1/3 cup marinade on it. Pour 1/2 cup marinade on veggies on baking sheet.
- Grill chicken and veggies..
This recipe is a personal recipe added by keensolutions and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
cilantro lime chicken fajitas Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes