Cilantro Lime Chicken
Community Recipe from
- 1-2 whole(s) limes
- • Lime (1-2)
- • Cilantro, fresh (2 tablespoons)
- • Zucchinis (8)
- • Bone-in, Skin-on Chicken thighs (4)
- • Bone-in, Skin-on Chicken Drumsticks (4)
- • Coriander (5 tablespoon)
- • Cumin (5 teaspoon)
- • Sea Salt (3 teaspoons)
- • Black pepper (2 teaspoon)
- • Olive oil (3 tablespoons)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a small bowl mix: Coriander, Cumin, Salt, and Pepper.
- Evenly coat the each side of the chicken thighs and drumsticks with spice mixture. Heat 2T olive oil in skillet until it begins to "pop." Place 2-4 pieces of chicken in to the skillet, skin side down, and pan-fry for 2-3 minutes, or until skin is crispy and brown. Repeat with the remaining sides, adding more olive oil as needed.
- Once pan-frying is complete, place thighs into a baking dish, skin side up, and put them in the oven to cook for 30-40 minutes.
- Remove from oven once internal temperature is 165 degrees, or until the chicken is no longer pink inside. Garnish with chopped cilantro and a squeeze of lime.
- For more paleo and primal friendly recipes visit thefoodee.com.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by EleanorCook and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cilantro Lime Chicken Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes