Cilantro Lime Chicken
Community Recipe from
- 1 1/2 pound(s) Chicken Breasts
- Juice from 2 limes
- 1 bunch(es) Cilantro, chopped
- 1 bag(s) frozen corn (16oz)
- 2 clove(s) minced garlic
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 can(s) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 teaspoon(s) cumin
- salt & pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients in crock pot.
- Cook on LOW for 8 hours or HIGH for 4 hours.
- Shred, serve with tortillas and favorite toppings:
- sour cream, cheese, avocado, salsa
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ktbanks2006 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes