Cilantro Lime Chicken
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 pound(s) Chicken Breasts
- Juice from 2 limes
- 1 bunch(es) Cilantro, chopped
- 1 bag(s) frozen corn (16oz)
- 2 clove(s) minced garlic
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 can(s) black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 teaspoon(s) cumin
- salt & pepper to taste
- Place all ingredients in crock pot.
- Cook on LOW for 8 hours or HIGH for 4 hours.
- Shred, serve with tortillas and favorite toppings:
- sour cream, cheese, avocado, salsa
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ktbanks2006 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note