Cilantro Lime Chicken
Community Recipe from
- 24 ounce(s) Salsa
- 2 tablespoon(s) Lime juice Fresh
- 1 1/4 ounce(s) Taco Seasoning Package
- 2 whole(s) JalapeÃ±o Peppers Chopped
- 1/4 cup(s) cilantro Chopped
- 4-6 whole(s) chicken breasts Thawed
- In a slow cooker, mix together:
- One 24-ounce jar medium or mild salsa
- Juice from one lime
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- One 1.25-oz. package taco seasoning
- 2 jalapeno peppers, finely chopped (optional)
- Add 4-6 thawed chicken breasts, cover with salsa mixture, and cook for 6 hours on low.
- Top with sour cream/crushed tortilla chips to garnish.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by bmlococo and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note