Yum! Great summer dinner and great with the zesty corn salsa.
Cilantro-Garlic Sirloin with Zesty Corn Salsa
More From Southern Living
Amount per serving
- Calories: 232
- Calories from fat: 30%
- Fat: 7.9g
- Saturated fat: 2.6g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.6g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.7g
- Protein: 27.7g
- Carbohydrate: 13g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 75mg
- Iron: 3.4mg
- Sodium: 285mg
- Calcium: 25mg
- 1 cup (1 bunch) fresh cilantro, packed
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lime rind
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 2 pounds top sirloin steak (1 1/4 inches thick)
- Zesty Corn Salsa
- Garnish: fresh cilantro sprig
- Process first 7 ingredients in a food processor or blender until blended, and rub cilantro mixture over sirloin steak. Chill 2 hours.
- Grill, covered with grill lid, over medium-high heat (350° to 400°) 10 to 12 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness. Let stand 10 minutes.
- Cut steak diagonally across the grain into thin strips. Serve with Zesty Corn Salsa; garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This