This shrimp is sensational as a standalone entrée, or you can combine it with crisp greens for a main-dish salad.
More From Oxmoor House
- Calories: 238
- Fat: 6.8g
- Saturated fat: 1.2g
- Protein: 40g
- Carbohydrate: 2.5g
- Cholesterol: 369mg
- Iron: 6mg
- Sodium: 619mg
- Calories from fat: 26%
- Fiber: 0.2g
- Calcium: 88mg
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/4 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Heat oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and garlic; sauté 5 minutes or until shrimp are done.
- Add cilantro and remaining ingredients; cook 1 minute or until cilantro wilts.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note