Cilantro Flank Steak
Photo: Jennifer Davick; Styling: Buffy Hargett
More From Southern Living
Total: 24 Minutes
- 1 1/2 pounds flank steak
- 5 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Montreal steak seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups firmly packed fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1. Brush steak with 1 Tbsp. oil; sprinkle with seasoning.
- 2. Heat a cast-iron grill pan over medium-high heat; cook steak in pan 7 to 9 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness.
- 3. Process cilantro, next 3 ingredients, and remaining 4 Tbsp. oil in a food processor until smooth. Cut steak diagonally across the grain into thin slices. Serve sauce with steak.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes