Cilantro Flank Steak
Easy side: Prepare 2 (8.5-oz.) packages ready-to-serve roasted garlic whole grain rice according to package directions. Stir in 1 (8-oz.) can sweet whole kernel corn, drained, and 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro.
More From Southern Living
Total: 24 Minutes
- 1 1/2 pounds flank steak
- 5 tablespoons olive oil, divided
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Montreal steak seasoning
- 1 1/2 cups firmly packed fresh cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1. Brush steak with 1 Tbsp. oil; sprinkle with seasoning.
- 2. Heat a cast-iron grill pan over medium-high heat; cook steak in pan 7 to 9 minutes on each side or to desired degree of doneness.
- 3. Process cilantro, next 3 ingredients, and remaining 4 Tbsp. oil in a food processor until smooth. Cut steak diagonally across the grain into thin slices. Serve sauce with steak.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note