Refreshing and light summer dressing. Serve with green salad with toppings such as tomatoes, zucchini, green onion, toasted pumpkin seeds, jicama, and jack cheese.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 teaspoon(s) lime zest (from one lime)
- 1 teaspoon(s) lime juice (from one lime)
- 2 tablespoon(s) fresh orange juice (from 1/2 orange)
- 3 tablespoon(s) rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon(s) red wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon(s) sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1/2 shallot, minced
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) chopped fresh cilantro
- salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- combine all ingredients in salad dressing shaker
This recipe is a personal recipe added by amybrowntown and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cilantro-Citrus Vinaigrette Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salad Dressings