Cilantro-Celery Juice Punch
Photo: Antonis Achilleos
This bright green blend from Amanda Chantal Bacon of Los Angeles's Moon Juice gets its zippy, herby taste from an entire bunch of cilantro.
Yield: about 2 cups
More From Food & Wine
- 1 piece (1-inch; about 1/2 ounce) fresh ginger
- 1 bunch (large; about 4 ounces) cilantro
- 1 (about 8 ounces) Granny Smith apple, halved, cored and cut into wedges
- 8 (about 12 ounces) celery ribs
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice, freshly squeezed
- In an electric juicer, juice the ginger, cilantro, apple and celery. Stir in the lemon juice and serve right away.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note