I paired this with boneless pork chops, it was great, just alittle sweetness from the cider compliments the dish.
Adapted from Fresh Magazine
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 large yellow onion diced
- 1.5 pound(s) rutabaga 1/2 inch dice
- 3/4 cup(s) apple cider
- 2 large red skinned apples diced
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) nutmeg
- Heat oil in large skillet in medium heat. Add onion and cook for 6 minutes. Add rutabaga adn cider, bring to boil, reduce to meidum-low and simmer, covered, until tender, about 25 minutes. Stir in apples, thyme, and nutmeg. Return to a simmer for 10 minutes
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ROBN4409 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Cider-poached Rutabaga Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Side Dishes/Vegetables