Serve these simple crostini with salads, soups or dips. Also cover them with toppings such as diced fresh tomatoes and basil, crumbled blue cheese and sliced sage, or prosciutto and diced figs. Recipe from the Whole Foods Market website: http://www.wholefoodsmarket.com/recipes/2834
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 loaf(s) ciabatta, cut into 3/4-inch-thick slices
- 2 tablespoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large garlic clove, smashed and peeled
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) coarse sea salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Brush ciabatta slices on one side with olive oil and rub with the garlic clove. Sprinkle each slice lightly with salt and a little black pepper. Place slices oil-side up on a baking sheet and bake until golden and just crisped, 10 to 15 minutes. Yield: 4 to 6 appetizers.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note