I made this for a moroccan themed dinner and it was GONE so fast! I then made it for Bunko, everyone raved about it and wants the recipe. It's so easy to make and just a few ingredients. I will make this over and over!!
Chèvre with Pistachios and Honey
Photo: Thomas J. Story; Styling: Robyn Valarik
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 233
- Calories from fat: 66%
- Protein: 9.3g
- Fat: 17g
- Saturated fat: 8.5g
- Carbohydrate: 13g
- Fiber: 0.0g
- Sodium: 263mg
- Cholesterol: 50mg
- 11 to 12 oz. fresh chèvre (goat cheese), at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half
- 3 tablespoons orange blossom honey
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped salted roasted pistachios
- Sesame crackers or flatbread
- 1. Preheat oven to 350°. In a bowl, whisk goat cheese and half-and-half until smooth. Spoon into a small, shallow gratin dish, spreading level. Bake until cheese is hot in center and beginning to firm up at edges, about 15 minutes.
- 2. Drizzle cheese with honey and sprinkle with pistachios. Serve with crackers.
- Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Appetizers