- 11 to 12 oz. fresh chèvre (goat cheese), at room temperature
- 2 tablespoons half-and-half
- 3 tablespoons orange blossom honey
- 1/3 cup coarsely chopped salted roasted pistachios
- Sesame crackers or flatbread
- calories 233
- caloriesfromfat 66 %
- protein 9.3 g
- fat 17 g
- satfat 8.5 g
- carbohydrate 13 g
- fiber 0.0 g
- sodium 263 mg
- cholesterol 50 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°. In a bowl, whisk goat cheese and half-and-half until smooth. Spoon into a small, shallow gratin dish, spreading level. Bake until cheese is hot in center and beginning to firm up at edges, about 15 minutes.
Drizzle cheese with honey and sprinkle with pistachios. Serve with crackers.
Note: Nutritional analysis is per serving.