Yield: Makes 12 appetizer servings
- 5 avocados, peeled
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 8 ounces chévre cheese, softened
- 1/2 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 3/4 cup crushed blue corn chips
- 3/4 cup crushed red corn chips
- Olive Salsa
- Additional red and blue chips
- Line an 8-inch springform pan with wax paper.
- Combine avocado, lime juice, and salt; coarsely mash with a fork. Spread evenly in prepared pan.
- Stir together cheeses and cilantro until smooth; spread over avocado mixture. Sprinkle with chips. Top evenly with Olive Salsa. Chill 3 hours.
- Unmold and serve with additional chips.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chèvre-and-Avocado Tureen Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes Like This