These are sooooo good and a very impressive choice for feeding company.
Church-Style Lemon-Roasted Potatoes
If you don't want to peel little potatoes, you can use larger peeled Yukons. Simply cut into large chunks, and bake as directed. Any leftover potatoes are great for potato salad the next day.
More From Southern Living
Other Time: 40 Minutes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons butter
- 3 pounds small Yukon gold or red potatoes, peeled
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 4 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 400°. Cook olive oil and butter in a skillet over medium heat, stirring constantly, 3 to 4 minutes or until butter begins to turn golden brown. Remove butter mixture from heat, and add peeled potatoes, tossing gently to coat.
- 2. Spread potatoes in a single layer in a 15- x 10-inch jelly-roll pan.
- 3. Bake at 400° for 40 to 45 minutes or until potatoes are golden brown and tender, stirring twice. Transfer potatoes to a large serving bowl, and toss with lemon juice, chopped fresh thyme, salt, and pepper until well coated. Serve potatoes immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This