Chunky Veggie and Pasta Soup
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- 1 whole(s) onion chopped
- 2 clove(s) garlic finely chopped
- 2 stalk(s) celery chopped
- 3 whole(s) carrots chopped
- 1 tablespoon(s) fresh thyme chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 28 ounce(s) canned chopped tomatoes
- 48 ounce(s) vegetable broth
- 1 cup(s) pasta (your choice)
- In a large sauce pan over medium heat add the oil, onion, carrots, celery, garlic, thyme and salt and pepper and cook until just soft. Add the tomatoes and water and simmer for 15 minutes. Add the pasta and cook for another 8-10 min.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by blowney and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chunky Veggie and Pasta Soup Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Soups/Stews