- 1 1/4 pounds tomatoes, peeled, seeded, and finely chopped (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1/4 cup minced green onions
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh thyme
- 3/4 teaspoon minced fresh oregano
- 3/4 teaspoon minced fresh marjoram
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
How to Make It
Combine first 7 ingredients in a medium bowl; toss well. Combine vinegars, oil, and sugar, stirring well with a wire whisk. Pour over tomato mixture; toss gently. Let stand at room temperature 1 hour.
Serve with pasta, poultry, or fish, or use in marinades for poultry or vegetable salads.