Chunky Tomato-Avocado Salad
This riff on salsa makes a fresh, 5-ingredient summer salad.
Yield: Makes 4 servings
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled and cubed
- 3 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup sweet onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 to 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Gently stir ingredients together; cover and refrigerate overnight.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chunky Tomato-Avocado Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads
- PUBLICATION: Gooseberry Patch
More Recipes for Salads