Not so great. Pretty tasteless.
Chunky Tofu Guacamole
Yield: 12 servings,(serving size: about 1/4 cup)
More From Oxmoor House
Amount per serving
- Calories: 45
- Fat: 2g
- Saturated fat: 0.3g
- Protein: 2g
- Carbohydrate: 3g
- Cholesterol: 0mg
- Iron: 0.5mg
- Sodium: 291mg
- Calories from fat: 24%
- Fiber: 0.8g
- Calcium: 11mg
- 1 medium avocado
- 1 (12.3-ounce) package firm silken style tofu (such as Mori-Nu), drained
- 1 (7-ounce) can salsa verde (such as Herdez) or 3/4 cup other tomatillo salsa
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups diced seeded tomato (about 1 medium)
- 1/2 cup finely diced red onion
- Slice avocado in half. Scoop pulp from 1 half of avocado; set remaining half aside.
- Place tofu, avocado pulp, salsa verde, and next 3 ingredients in a food processor; process until smooth, scraping down sides of bowl occasionally. Transfer to a medium bowl.
- Dice remaining avocado. Add diced avocado, tomato, and onion to tofu mixture, stirring well.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This