- 1 medium avocado
- 1 (12.3-ounce) package firm silken style tofu (such as Mori-Nu), drained
- 1 (7-ounce) can salsa verde (such as Herdez) or 3/4 cup other tomatillo salsa
- 2 garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/4 cups diced seeded tomato (about 1 medium)
- 1/2 cup finely diced red onion
- calories 45
- fat 2 g
- satfat 0.3 g
- protein 2 g
- carbohydrate 3 g
- cholesterol 0 mg
- iron 0.5 mg
- sodium 291 mg
- caloriesfromfat 24 %
- fiber 0.8 g
- calcium 11 mg
How to Make It
Slice avocado in half. Scoop pulp from 1 half of avocado; set remaining half aside.
Place tofu, avocado pulp, salsa verde, and next 3 ingredients in a food processor; process until smooth, scraping down sides of bowl occasionally. Transfer to a medium bowl.
Dice remaining avocado. Add diced avocado, tomato, and onion to tofu mixture, stirring well.