Serve this chunky French favorite as an hors d'oeuvre accompanied with baguette slices, enjoy it with pan-seared tuna or salmon, or on a sandwich of crusty bread and goat cheese. The recipe is easily doubled or tripled if you have multiple gifts to give.
More From Oxmoor House
- 1/2 cup pitted chopped kalamata olives
- 1/2 cup chopped pimiento-stuffed green olives
- 1/2 cup drained and chopped roasted red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 tablespoons drained capers
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 1/4 teaspoons grated lemon rind
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 oil-packed anchovy fillets, rinsed, patted dry, and minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl, and toss gently until blended. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator up to 1 week. Serve at room temperature.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note