Chunky Red Sauce
Yield: Makes about 3 cups
More From Southern Living
- 1 (26-oz.) jar vegetable spaghetti sauce
- 1 (14.5-oz.) can fire-roasted diced tomatoes*
- 2 teaspoons dried Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Stir together all ingredients in a large saucepan over medium heat. Cook, stirring frequently, 15 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- *1 (14.5-oz.) can diced tomatoes may be substituted.
- Note: For testing purposes only, we used Ragu Garden Combination Pasta Sauce and Hunt's Fire Roasted Diced Tomatoes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments