- 1 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 3/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 (1.4-ounce) English toffee-flavored candy bars, chopped
- 2 (10-ounce) packages semisweet chocolate chunks
- 1 cup toasted, chopped hazelnuts or pecans
How to Make It
Beat butter at medium speed of an electric mixer until creamy. Gradually add sugars, beating well. Add eggs and vanilla, beating well.
Combine flour and next 3 ingredients, stirring well. Add to butter mixture, beating at low speed just until blended. Stir in candy bars, chocolate, and nuts. Drop dough by heaping tablespoonfuls 1 1/2 inches apart onto ungreased cookie sheets.
Bake at 350° for 10 minutes or until lightly browned. Let cool slightly on cookie sheets; remove to wire racks and let cool completely.