Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 8 avocado
- 1 cup(s) red onions diced
- 1 cup(s) pomegranate seeds
- 1 cup(s) cilantro chopped
- 2 jalapeno peppers minced
- 4-6 limes juiced
- salt lots
- Scoop out avocado flesh. Add onion, pomegranate seeds, cilantro and jalapeno. Mash together with a fork (leave the avocado fairly coarse). Juice limes in one at a time, stirring in between juicings, until taste and consistency are right. Salt to taste (it will feel like you're adding a lot of salt, but it actually brings out the rest of the flavors).Serve with tortilla chips.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by cmreilly9 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Chunky Guacamole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers