Chunky Gorgonzola Dip
Gorgonzola is an aged, distinctively sharp blue-veined cheese that pairs naturally with fruit and walnuts. That's what we recommend you serve with this creamy dip, along with crackers and spicy, steely Alsatian Gewürztraminer.
- 1 (8-ounce) carton mascarpone cheese (1 cup)
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground white pepper
- 4 ounces Gorgonzola cheese, crumbled (1 cup)
- Garnish: chopped fresh chives
- Combine mascarpone cheese and sour cream in a small bowl; stir with a wooden spoon until smooth. Stir in chives, salt, and pepper. Gently stir in Gorgonzola cheese, leaving dip chunky. Garnish, if desired. Serve dip with sliced apples and pears, crackers, and toasted walnuts.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note